Al Azhar Memorial Garden Islamic Cemetery is the greatest Muslim Cemetery in Indonesia based in Karawang according to Islamic Sharia. Unique Muslim Graveyard is managed by YPI Al Azhar, Al Azhar Muslim Cemetery is handled expertly as well as in Islamic sharia.
Al-Azhar Memorial Garden is managed according to Islamic law – from the dealing with of the body prior to burial for the care and good care of the grave post-funeral service – all subsequent Islamic rules.
Islamic funeral service rules based on sharia are the following:
• Muslim plots must not be mixed with non-Muslim burial plots.
• Facing Qibla.
• Simple, consisting only of piles of land surely nothing built on it.
• You will find a tombstone being a marker.
• Burial plots must not be stepped on, engaged, and trampled upon.
• Tomb depth of 1.5 meters.
• In accordance with the DKI Jakarta MUI Fatwa in 2011, piled bodies usually are not allowed.
• Based upon MUI Fatwa No. 9 of 2014, buying plots where there is a tabzir and israf aspect in it is actually haram
• Easy Only Contains Mounds and nothing constructed
• We quite often see grave-meals designed with various forms of buildings onto it with assorted ceramics and various paints. In Islam this may not be recommended. As the Prophet and the companions from the Prophet.
• Ibn al-Qayyim stated in the book Zaadul Ma’aad, “Along with his burial place was sallallaahu‘ alayhi wa sallam was dug in the earth just like a hump inside the red areas. There is no building or plastering. Similarly, the graves of his two friends (Abu Bakr and Umar). ”
“Narrated from Jabir, he stated: Rasulullah SAW forbade plastering the serious, sitting on it and constructing buildings onto it.” (HR. Muslim, no. 94/970)
• Graveyard Will not be engaged or trampled
• In Jakarta there is a phenomenon that kids or homeless individuals have to live in plots because they do not want to rent a house. Though things like this are certainly not allowed. Not to mention remaining above it, seated and moving on it is not permitted.
• “The Messenger of Allah. said, ‘It is better for one of yourself to stay on embers to shed his clothing and his awesome whole deceased rather than to take a seat on the grave’, (Muslim HR (971).
• Rasulullah said until that. This is because of exactly how much man was glorified by God even after he passed away.
• Grave Depth of 1.5 M
•Why?? In order that the deceased or the remains are protected or protected against living animals. Likewise, the living is spared from the lifeless, from your smell and so on. other.
• May Place Markers Headstones
• As being a sign needs to ensure that we all do not shed monitor or so effortlessly when you make pilgrimage, then there is a need to publish the name of the individual who passed away on the serious or around the gravestone being a sign in order that the serious is recognized, not in the category of bragging allowed. Remember only as being a marker not in the splendour category.
• Unlawful Serious of Haram
• Now it seems that a luxury serious trend has surfaced with various wah facilities being offered. Although this really is unlawful. The MUI clearly states that selling and buying land for the benefit of luxurious graves, which contains components of tabdzir and lawful draft, is not allowed, ”explained MUI Fatwa No. 9 of 2014
Were you aware that in Islam you can find instructions the tombs of Muslims and low-Muslims usually are not suggested to stay in a funeral service complex? Why. Simply because Allah glorifies Muslims. Islamic Sharia has provided recommendations so as to not bury the infidel in Islamic eaters and the other way around. Non-Muslim burial plots are places in which Allah will give consequence whilst Allah’s Muslim graves will give Allah’s mercy as forgiveness of sins. Then its not proper for any location full of adzab to get united with the place where God’s elegance will be exposed.
As the Prophet Noticed stated: “I am just free of Muslims who definitely are alongside with polytheists.” Then the Apostle stated once again: So the fire of these two do not coexist “. HR. Abu Daud).
This really is one of why the Islamic Boarding School Base (YPI) through its business division created a Islamic hbdsgf funeral complicated known as Al-Azhar Memorial Garden located on Jalan Raya Peruri KM.53-54, Karawang Regency, West Java. As a type of Al-Azhar’s issue for issues linked to funerals and the way to carry out the procession of loss of life sharply.
The management of Al-Azhar Memorial Gaden embodies the eyesight and objective by really carrying out a funeral procession from upstream to downstream by relying on the principles ??layed out by religious beliefs.